Recent projects include Two Rivers Village, a 130-acre lakefront single family bedroom community, Aspen Ridge, a 110-unit single family subdivision within Buckhorn Valley, and Rocky Mountain Commerce Park, a 28-acre light industrial subdivision offering the last two+ acre commercial sites adjacent to the Eagle County Regional Airport in Gypsum. Since 2014, Fortius Capital has become the largest home builder in Eagle County, building and developing more than 350 homes for happy families across the western slope. This is something we’re proud of.
If you’re interested in looking at new mountain deals, or if you know of properties in mountain markets we may be interested in acquiring, please contact me directly or schedule a call. If you are interested in gaining access to all off-market mountain deals, register for deal room access.
Low risk, high yield real estate in cherished markets.
Fortius Capital provides select investors an opportunity to participate in real estate investments with a best-in-class team and return-driven strategy within cherished mountain markets where demand is strong, land is scarce and construction is both expensive and seasonal.
As a real estate private equity, developer and investment firm with a focus on housing in resort markets, we are actively looking to acquire new projects, so please let our team know if you have any opportunities to discuss. Fortius Capital’s acquisition criterion includes assets located in resort and vacation markets (mountain, beach, golf, etc.):
Raw land with a minimum of 50-unit development potential:
- Single-Family, Townhome, Condo, Apartment
- Entitled Land – Minimum of 15 units
- Price – $1MM to $25MM
- Target CO Counties – Eagle, Routt, Garfield, Pitkin, Mesa, Grand, Delta, Montrose, Chaffee, Gunnison, Summit, Clear Creek, Park, Jefferson, Douglas
Underperforming or distressed multi-family investment properties:
- Will consider any market in Colorado
- Minimum of 50 units
- Price – $4MM+ Min
Here is a sample of upcoming projects we have in the pipeline:
- 15 unit condo project in West Vail, CO. Land is currently under contract and looking to break ground in mid 2021. Approximate equity raise of $1.5mm.
- 60 unit For Rent townhome project in Gypsum, CO. Working through infrastructure pricing currently and scheduled to break ground in October 2021. Approximate equity raise of $5.0mm.
- 24 unit luxury townhome project near Beaver Creek (Avon, CO). Currently in entitlement phase with plans to begin construction in late 2021. Approximate equity raise of $7.5mm.
One last thing to add – while we don’t have a lot of major competitors in our markets, the key advantage we have over other firms is that we are actual builders, not just deal sponsors. We also construct most of our projects with prefabricated (modular) construction. Alternative construction drives down costs, requires fewer local subcontractors, and provides a longer building season; all major challenges other builders operating in mountain markets face.
I believe strongly that we are well positioned to capitalize on the continued demand of residential housing for both locals and second homeowners in mountain, resort and vacation markets. If you are interested in capitalizing on this trend or discussing further, please shoot me an email or schedule a time for us to briefly chat.
President & CEO